We have designed this Coaching Supervision training course specifically to meet the needs of experienced coaches wishing to become qualified Coaching Supervisors for other coaches, particularly coaches in organisations.
Coaching Supervision is a practice where coaches can be supported in reflecting upon their work with clients, and receive some mentoring, recognition and challenge from another experienced coach.
The training is delivered online over four two-hour sessions, with practical assignments in between to embed the learning.
Based on our Four-Way Contract, which identifies the key areas of focus for a supervisor of coaches, the curriculum covers all aspects of Coaching Supervision including: regularity, content of a session, pitfalls, ethics and boundaries, as well as an introduction to all the main coaching supervision models in use today.
Deliverables on the Coaching Supervision Training Course:
- The Four-way Contract
- The Seven-Eyed model
- The OK Corral
- The Balance of Assumptions
- The Drama Triangle
- The Feedback Circle
- Permission Protocol
- Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Coaching Feedback
- Clean Language
- Somatic coaching
- Group Coaching Supervision
Comprehensive materials are provided including a guide to effective questions for supervisors.
Entry level on the Coaching Supervision Training Course is accreditation as a coach, and experience of delivering at least 30 hours of formal coaching sessions.
Like all of our training, the style is fast paced, challenging, practical, and highly interactive. It is structured around live demonstrations by trainers, self-directed learning and interactive practice by participants, in a safe and fun learning environment.
This course is eligible for an ILM Endorsed Certificate of Accreditation in Coaching Supervision. ILM is the leadership arm of City & Guilds, the UK’s foremost body for workplace qualifications.
After each training session there will be an assignment comprising:
- a practice session with another participant on the course (assigned during the first training session), lasting 30 minutes each way
- deliver a coaching supervision session to a practising coach of your choice outside the course (at least 30 minutes)
- approximately 10 minutes’ reading from the course manual
The requirements for attaining the ILM Endorsed Certificate are:
- submit a case study of an individual or group coaching supervision session you have delivered of 800-1000 words
- submit a log to show you have delivered four coaching supervision sessions to any practising coach (signed by the coach)
- submit a log to show you have received four coaching supervisions from another participant/s on the course, signed by the participant/s
Next Coaching Supervision Training Course dates:
The next course runs over four two-hour sessions from 9-11am UK time on:
- Session 1: 10th Aug
- Session 2: 17th Aug
- Session 3: 25th Aug
- Session 4: 8th Sept
The cost is £780+VAT per person.
ILM Endorsed certificates in Coaching Supervision are available at £120 per certificate (if required).
Group rates are available for delivery in organisations.
To apply or find out more:
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your coaching qualification and experience, or call us on +44 (0)207 022 4923.
For in-house delivery in organisations, please email us on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)207 022 4923.