We will partner with you to create profound and lasting change, transforming your leaders and teams into a dynamic force of achievers who approach life with a coaching mindset and create a coaching culture at work.
“A 10/10. This is the most important four days of training I’ve had in a very long time. This transforms me.” – GE Healthcare
Founded in 2005, performance coach training provider Culture at Work has delivered the best of coaching skills training, leadership and management programmes to workers at all levels from CEO to team leaders. We regularly receive feedback that our courses provide the best leadership development that participants have ever experienced, and through our wide network of expert trainers we can deliver training to your people through multiple courses, simultaneously and globally, and in all main business languages.
The key features that make us a unique performance coach training provider are:
- Our ability to create a coaching culture through simple, pragmatic training programmes which provide participants with immediate practical skills to develop a coaching mindset and pro-actively manage change.
- Prior to the last 20 years of developing her innovative performance coaching and leadership theories, founder and programme designer Carol Wilson spent 25 years as a corporate director and MD, at Virgin, Island, Warner Bros and Polygram, which gives her a unique understanding of how managers can most usefully spend their time in the training room.
- In 2007, we formed a working partnership with performance coaching founder, Sir John Whitmore (1937-2017), to develop his time-honoured GROW model and Coaching for Performance principles into courses for organisations and the general public. We have a deeper understanding of how to deliver effective training and bring the GROW model to life than any other provider.
- As an ILM Centre for coaching and mentoring we can deliver ILM accredited coaching skills training with Recognised, Level 5, Level 7 and Diploma certification. Our foundation coaching skills training course is accredited by the Association for Coaching and recognised by Portsmouth University Business School.
- Our performance coach training programmes provide ‘silver bullets’ techniques towards the coaching mindset and developing a coaching culture.
- Our trainers and coaches are highly skilled, charismatic , and experts in providing a fun, challenging, and yet safe environment for learning. All have experience as workplace managers, so understand the needs of people at work, and all are accustomed to working with multi-cultural groups both in the UK and across the world.
- We are a coach training centre able to deliver face-to-face or virtual performance coach training programmes and leadership development events anywhere in the world.
|Culture at Work Certificate||ILM Recognised Certificate||ILM Level 5 Certificate||ILM Level 5
|ILM Level 7 Certificate||ILM Level 7
What is a coaching culture?
A coaching culture allows people to:
- take risks and contribute their own creative ideas
- speak up, challenge and express conflicting views
- feel appreciated and that their contribution matters
- form cohesive and high achieving teams
- take responsibility for their own actions
- treat mistakes and set-backs as valuable learning experiences
- master constructive and motivating coaching feedback
- raise motivation and performance to achieve better results
- build instant bridges across cultural divides
- value diversity and embrace inclusion
- raise resilience and lower stress in the workplace
Developing your coaching culture strategy
Do you want to create a coaching culture at work? Organisations from all over the world come to us for our unique methods in designing their coaching culture strategy, and for our track record as a coach training provider in developing a coaching culture through training courses and leadership development programmes delivered on-line or face-to-face.
Businesses are people, and the success of a business depends on the way people manage each other and work together. Through a combination of training, coaching and mentoring, we will provide your leaders with new skills to develop a coaching mindset, so that people can connect, inspire each other, and achieve their best potential, all within in a true coaching culture.
To enable you to create a coaching culture strategy in your organisation we provide the following capabilities:
- Design and deliver in-house coaching and mentoring programmes at all levels from CEO to junior teams.
- Develop your leaders and future leaders through programmes combining coaching, skills training and whatever other tools they require, including team building programmes, facilitated board meetings and away-day events to raise resilience and help people cope with change.
Devising your coaching culture strategy can be challenging, motivating and fun! Even more importantly, everybody benefits: confidence grows, teams flourish, managers and leaders develop, performance improves and productivity increases. Creativity and ideas abound, stimulating a range of new opportunities. Stress is eased and people become more resilient during times of change.
The impact of coaching skills training
Through over 20 years as coach training providers we have seen a consistent pattern. We have found that this pattern shortcuts the process of creating behavioural change and speeds up the embedding of a genuine coaching culture. The impact of the ‘coaching mindset’ approach is fast, visible and the most effective way for an organisation to achieve its business objectives.
Time and time again, we have noticed that organisations which choose to implement high quality, practical training in coaching and mentoring skills gain rapid cultural and business improvements. When the training is purposely designed to enable the leaders and managers to spread the coaching mindset, style, and ethics naturally, the tangible results quickly follow.
“It is the best course I have been on and the most useful one to me in my entire life, not just at work.” – NCR
To find out more about how we can help your organisation, or to join an open course, contact us on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)207 022 4923.