|£1,250 plus VAT, total £1,500, payable 50% on booking and in full 30 days before the course
ILM Recognised Credential if required: £120 plus VAT, total £144
Electronic course manual
4 x 2½-hour online training sessions
• is recognised by the ILM (the leadership arm of City and Guilds)
• supplies everything you need to deliver coaching supervision to individuals or groups
• accreditation as a coach, and experience of delivering at least 30 hours of formal coaching sessions
|What the course delivers:
• the key areas of focus for a supervisor of workplace and professional coaches
• framework for coaching supervision sessions
• ethics and boundaries
• an introduction to the main coaching supervision models in use today
• electronic reference manual
• tools for coaching supervisors for individual and group sessions
• ILM Recognised Credential if required
• GROW-S Certificate of Accreditation from Culture at Work
|Copyright and Property Rights
|All intellectual rights in products developed by Culture at Work Ltd (CAW) will vest in and be the absolute property of CAW.
|The duplication, resale or delivery to a third party of such product by a client is not permitted unless express written permission has been previously granted.
|Limitation of liability
CAW does not accept responsibility for any accident, injury or loss suffered by delegates while attending the training, unless it is due to negligence on its part.
|If you cancel your attendance you will be entitled to a refund as follows:
8+ weeks: refund 100% 2-4 weeks: refund 25%
4-8 weeks: refund 50% 0-2 weeks: refund Nil
|CAW reserves the right to amend or cancel the programme content, time, venue, trainers and date of the event. In the unlikely event of the cancellation of the course, the delegate will be refunded in full but CAW will not be held liable for any costs delegates may incur as a result of such a cancellation.