Our transformational leadership, coaching and team building programmes are tailor-made to enhance leadership development at all levels, from future leaders to C-suite. We support managers in with both live and on-line programmes in organisations across 33 countries, through a combination of manager-as-coach training, board meeting facilitation, team-building events like the Generative Thinking Meeting, and a variety of leadership skills programmes.
We help managers to identify their strengths and develop their own authentic, congruent leadership styles, while providing them with simple management skills and tools.
Our programme-designer, Carol Wilson, is able to draw on 20 years’ experience as a coaching pioneer, designing global coaching and leadership programmes, following 20 years in senior leadership as a corporate director. She worked for ten years at Board and MD level with renowned coaching leader, Sir Richard Branson, and subsequently held board level positions at Warner Bros, Polydor and Island Records. This gives her a unique understanding of what managers at all levels require, delivered in the minimum possible time and with the maximum effectiveness when put into practice.
Our expert teams of coaches, consultants and trainers can provide:
- facilitated board meetings and away days
- inspirational Generative Thinking Meetings to unite teams and drive thinking forward
- coaching leadership development
- one-to-one coaching sessions
- manager-as-coach training
- coaching skills for leaders training
- coaching team building workshops
- lateral leadership programmes for people who have to lead without formal authority in today’s cross-cultural, cross-departmental teams
- team building events
- Covid-19 resilience workshops
We will create whatever is needed to develop your leaders and build your teams, from one day events to coaching and leadership development over many years. We have partnered the majority of our clients with programmes lasting over many years, including England Rugby, the Royal Free London Hospital Trust, Alinma Bank Riyadh, PMI, Hilti, and Kent County Council, supporting their leadership development, team building and coach training requirements.
The following case histories demonstrate what can be achieved in terms of coaching and leadership development:
- Royal Free Hospital Trust – creating a coaching culture, building a team of internal coaches, and providing Leading Without Formal Authority programmes
- England Rugby – coach training for managers and sports coaches
- Hilti Group – a multi-national performance coach training programme for senior leaders and team leaders
- Kent County Council’s SE Coaching & Mentoring Network – building a network of internal coaches and supervisors
- CLM 2012 Olympic construction consortium – six month senior leadership and team building programme for C-Suite and directors
- Sheffield Museums – one day team building programme
- Canterbury Schools – one day change management facilitation programme
- PMI (Philip Morris International) – a global manager-as-coach programme, creating a coaching culture, for C-Suite and senior leadership