The benefits of coaching in business are powerful and the impact is speedy: it improves individuals’ performance and engagement as well as team effectiveness. A coaching culture encourages accountability and creativity, allowing people space to learn from mistakes and to be rewarded for achievements.
For a full outline of a Ten Point Plan to build a coaching culture, read our article. The key step is to training your managers in coaching skills.
Our signature Coach Training for Managers course includes everything required to become an accredited coach, or an authentic coaching manager. The training is part of our certified portfolio of ILM coaching and mentoring courses and lasts for five days over several months. Culture at Work is an accredited ILM centre.
If you’d like to find out more about creating a coaching culture in your business or our Coach Training for Managers course, we’re offering a limited number of free phone consultations with coaching pioneer Carol Wilson.
To book a 15 minute slot in Carol’s next Coaching Culture Clinic click here or send a quick email to email@example.com
More about Culture at Work’s Coach Training for Managers
We deliver Coaching Culture Strategy programmes and ILM accredited Coaching and Mentoring training to large multinational organisations around the world. We’ve trained hundreds of companies in 33 different countries and in every business language.
Our Manager-as-Coach courses:
- are designed by business people for business people
- are structured to be practical, embed the skills for the long term and make efficient use of participants’ time
- are tailored to your business and its challenges
- use best practices refined and shaped by the feedback of thousands of participants
- are based on proven methods, like the GROW model, and the use of unique and novel learning techniques directly acquired from Sir Richard Branson, Sir John Whitmore and other thought leaders in the coaching arena, including Tim Gallwey and Nancy Kline
- are relevant to today’s highly pressured, cross-cultural workplace
Participants who would benefit from this course:
- Senior and middle managers
- Team Leaders
- Learning and Development Heads
- HR Executives
- Executives wishing to become internal executive coaches
Don’t just take our word for it
Having been involved in many aspects of training within IKEA at all levels over the past 10 years, the Coaching Program was miles ahead of any in-house program relating to coaching that I have been involved with”
“It is the best course I have been on and the most useful one to me in my entire life, not just at work. I am glad the company is investing in it. I will willingly take part in more calls and will continue with the practice. On a lot of courses, once the course is over you go back to daily routine. With this, because we had the assignments it made me think about what I had learned and put some discipline in there and made it more useful.”