ILM Coach Training for Mentors and Managers
GE Healthcare is part of the American multinational conglomerate GE. It provides medical technologies and services for use in medical imaging procedures.
GE Healthcare wished to:
- build a coaching culture
- improve skills in providing feedback
- improve team building and leadership skills
- improve mentoring skills
- enable managers to discover the value of leading in a coaching style
We designed a programme based on our signature manager-as-coach training course comprising:
- 5 days of training over 2 months
- Assessment and ILM accreditation
- Paired participant practice face to face and by phone in between sessions.
- 60 page manual
Since 2009 (initially with its subsidiary Finnamore) we have provided this and shorter programmes to hundreds of managers in various locations including Dubai.
Some of the courses have included participants from the MOE Foundation, a charity which supports young people who have had challenging lives. The mix of participants broadened the scope of the training and was found to be beneficial to all concerned.
“We have really valued the training provided by Culture at Work. People always enjoy the courses and say it is often the best training they have attended. It really adds value to people’s life – both work and personal.” – Kirsty Duck, HR Manager, GE Healthcare