Transformational Senior Leadership and C-suite Development
Our transformational Senior Leadership and Team Building programmes are tailor-made to enhance leadership skills at all levels, from C-suite to future leaders. We support leaders in organisations across 33 countries, through a combination of manager-as-coach
and C-Suite coach training, board meeting facilitation, and a variety of leadership skills programmes. We help managers to identify their strengths and develop their own authentic, congruent leadership styles, while providing them with simple management skills and tools.
Our programme-designer, Carol Wilson, is able to draw on 25 years’ experience in senior leadership as a corporate director, including a decade working closely with renowned coaching leader, Sir Richard Branson, and subsequent directorships at Warner Bros, Polydor and Island Records. We will create whatever is needed to develop your leaders and build your teams, from one day events to coaching and leadership development over many years. We have partnered some of our clients, including PMI, HIlti, GE, and Kent County Council, for more than ten years, supporting their leadership development, team building and manager as coach training.
Team Building Skills
As a leader, do you find yourself feeling that:
- you are driving initiatives and engaging limited input from your staff?
- you are too busy to spend time with, listen to and coach your teams?
- the real meetings, where decisions are made, take place in private after the team has ‘gone through the motions’ at the big meetings?
- your feedback demotivates people instead of helping them?
How would it be if:
- you were managing a team of enthusiastic people who take ownership of their work, learn from mistakes and proffer solutions instead of problems?
- you were leading a team who take the initiative and spontaneously asked for your input when they needed it so you didn’t ever have to check on them?
- the time you now spend monitoring progress were to be freed up so you could plan ahead, visualise, listen more and encourage your reports?
C-suite Coaching Skills Training
Training your most senior leaders in coaching skills has the dual effect of setting an example to the rest of the workforce, and embedding a coaching approach through the whole organisation, as people consciously and unconsciously role-model their leaders. A typical C-suite leadership development programme will involve facilitated board meetings, leadership away days, coaching skills training and one-to-one coaching for the board.
Take a look at our case histories to understand what can be achieved in terms of leadership development:
- CLM 2012 Olympic construction consortium – six month senior leadership and team building programme for C-Suite and directors
- Sheffield Museums – one day team building programme
- Canterbury Schools – one day change management facilitation programme
- PMI (Philip Morris International) – a global manager-as-coach programme, creating a coaching culture, for C-Suite and senior leadership
- Hilti Tools – a multi-national performance coach training programme for senior leaders and team leaders
Contact us to discuss your leadership and team building requirements.
Develop a coaching culture in your own workplace
ILM Accredited Coaching and Mentoring courses
Coaching and Mentoring workshops
Leading Without Formal Authority training
Unconscious Bias workshops
Mental Health First Aid workshops
Neuroscience in Emotional Intelligence workshops
Coaching Keynotes and Conference Speakers
Train the Coach Trainer
Coaching Supervision workshops
Open Performance Coach Training courses
Testimonials from our clients
For further information email us or call 020 7022 4923.
Read more about leadership and team development in Carol Wilson’s book: