Culture at Work: Coaching and mentoring programmes worldwide
We have supplied coaching and mentoring training, workshops, presentations, leadership away-days, facilitation, team building programmes and C-suite leadership programmes to a wide variety of organisations in 33 countries and several languages. We have been helping some of our largest clients to create a coaching culture consistently for over seven years, including PMI, Kent County Council’s SE Coaching & Mentoring Network, GE, ESF and Hilti Tools. Our clients include:
- African Prisons Project (pro bono)
- Alice Smith School Kuala Lumpur
- Alinma Bank, Saudi
- Arts Council England Cultural Leadership Programme (with Deb Barnard)
- Birmingham Midshires
- Brunel University
- Channel 4
- CLM 2012 Olympic Delivery Partner
- Clore Leadership Programme
- DSM Foods
- England Rugby (RFU)
- English Schools Foundation Hong Kong
- Global Securities
- Gordano School Portishead
- Honeywell Process Solutions
- IPF (International Personal Finance)
- Kent County Council’s South East Coaching & Mentoring Network
- Kuehne Nagel
- MOE Foundation (pro bono)
- MTV Networks Europe
- National Theatre
- NCR (National Cash Registers)
- NHS Hammersmith & Fulham Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS Hospital Trusts: Royal Free, Guys & St Thomas’, Barts, East London, North
Middlesex, St Marys Paddington
- North Somerset Schools Coaching Partnership
- Origin Housing
- PMI (Philip Morris International)
- Portsmouth University
- Procter & Gamble
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- RR Donnelley
- Sheffield Museums
- Showtime TV Dubai
- Sky TV
- Southampton City Council
- Surrey University
At Culture at Work we provide global coach training and leadership development programmes at all levels, including C-Suite, for organisations globally and in all main business languages. We can provide in-house courses by webinar, open coach training courses in London, ILM Endorsed, Level 5, Level 7 and Diploma coach training qualifications, manager-as-coach courses, plus general leadership development and team building programmes. Read our article “Creating a Coaching Culture” here.
If you are interested in bringing a coaching culture into your organisation, click here for details of our in-house courses.
For details of our coaching workshops and presentations click here.
For details of coaching keynotes and conference speaking click here.
Find out how to develop a Coaching Culture Strategy for your organisation here.
For Train the Coach Trainer click here.
For leadership, team-building and C-Suite development programmes, click here.
We deliver in-house programmes worldwide and in all main business languages.
Download free coaching articles here.