See video clips of Carol Wilson: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBdL8ltVzCvptmBx_T7exXA
International speaker, writer and broadcaster Carol Wilson FAC FPSA is Managing Director of Performance Coach Training, a Fellow and Global Advisory Panellist at the Association for Coaching and a Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association.
Carol designs and, through her team of international trainers, delivers coaching and leadership programmes all over the world and in all languages for organisations including IKEA, NCR, Philip Morris International, KPMG, Medtronic, English Schools Foundation Hong Kong, CLM 2012 Olympic Construction Consortium and many UK public sector organisations including Kent County Council, Southampton City Council, NHS, BBC and Arts Council England.
She is a cross-cultural specialist in working with multicultural groups and won the ‘Change Leader of Tomorrow’ award by HRD Conferences Mumbai, and was nominated for ‘Influence in Coaching’ and ‘Impact in Coaching’ by the Association for Coaching. Her article “Developing a Coaching Culture” was chosen as a Highly Commended Award Winner at the Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2012. She is the author of ‘Performance Coaching: a Complete Guide to Best Practice Coaching and Training” ’ (Kogan Page 2014) featuring forewords by Sir John Whitmore and Sir Richard Branson, and a contributing author to ‘Excellence in Coaching: The Industry Guide’, ‘The Handbook of Knowledge Based Coaching’, ‘Essential Life Coaching Skills’, ‘The Hidden History of Coaching’, ‘The World Book of Values’ and ‘The Handbook of Coaching and Feedback’, an internal publication at IKEA. She has written for a wide range of publications, including a monthly column for Training Journal, and is currently working on a doctorate in psychology at Middlesex University.
Carol experienced the value of a coaching culture at first hand during a decade working at board level with Sir Richard Branson at Virgin. Later she worked at board level with Island Records, Warner Brothers and Polygram.
Carol is a keynote speaker at conferences worldwide including The HR Summit Budapest, the Asian Emerging Leaders Summit Hong Kong, Guts for Change Mumbai, Catalyst Australia, the HR Forum, the Dubai Women in Business Conference, the China Executive Coaching Conference, Procter & Gamble Sales Summit, the Royal Bank of Scotland Leadership Summit, Cranfield School of Management Business Growth Programme, Brunel University, the HRD Conference, the Training Journal Conference and the CIPD Annual Coaching at Work Conference.
She is a trustee of the charity The Ministry of Entrepreneurship, where she designs and delivers coach training programmes to young people who have had challenging lives.
- Coaching in Education Conference Hong Kong
- Emerging Leaders Summit Hong Kong: Creating a Coaching Culture
- Human Asset Summit Budapest: Creating a Coaching Culture
- Guts To Change World HRD Conference Mumbai: Creating a Coaching Culture, a Global Perspective
- China Executive Coaching Conference Shanghai: The Coaching-Mentoring-Managing Continuum: How to Achieve it, the Challenges and the Gains
- The Coaching Lab Bulgaria: Creating the South East Coaching & Mentoring Network
- World Business & Executive Coach Summit: Bullying in the Workplace
- World Business & Executive Coach Summit: Creating a Coaching Culture
- English Schools Foundation Senior Leadership Conference Hong Kong: Creating a Coaching Culture & Conflict Resolution
- Conscious Business Summit: How to Create a Coaching Culture
- The Clean Conference London: Clean Coaching at the BBC
- HRD London: Creating a Coaching Culture
- World of Learning Birmingham: A Journey of Personal Development for Organisational Change
- Thomas Eggar: Creating a Coaching Culture
- Social Employers Conference Glasgow: Presentation & workshop
- The TAS Group: Sales Growth through Coaching
- R.R. Donnelly: Leading Growth
- Training Journal Awards: Judging Coaching Category
- Training Journal Conference: Clean Language
- Peer Awards: Presentation & Judging panel
- Kent County Council: Clean Language & Coaching Supervision
- Catalyst Coaching Conference Sydney Australia
- Association for Coaching Debate: Can managers be effective coaches to their own teams?
- Coaching at Work Conference
- Association for Coaching Conference: Performance Sales Coaching
- Oxford School of Coaching & Mentoring Conference: EXACT goal setting
- The Coaching Foundation: Emergent Knowledge Workshop with David Grove
- Coaching for Performance Workshop with Sir John Whitmore in London
- AC Conference Scotland: Creating a Coaching Culture
- Global Security Services: Coaching and Leadership Seminar
- Surrey University: Leadership Day Seminar
- Brunel University: MBA Seminar
- Royal Bank of Scotland: Leadership Summit
- Payroll World Conference: Creating a Coaching Culture at Work
- London Coaching Group: Creating a Coaching Culture at Work and EXACT goal setting model
- Association for Coaching Conference: Expert Panel
- AME Info Business Radio, Dubai: Interview
- Showtime Dubai: Coaching and Leadership
- International Business Womens Group Dubai: Career Confidence
- Cranfield Business Growth Club: Creating a Coaching Culture
- HR Forum Aurora: Creating A Coaching Culture at Work
- CIPD Guildford: Hot Seat Coaching
- Dept for Education & Skills: A Celebration of Coaching
- International Coaching Summit: ROI in Executive Coaching Workshop
- Herbert Smith Solicitors Seminar: The Power Of Positive Thinking
- Sky News TV: Interview on resignation of Health Secretary Alan Milburn