During the Covid-19 lockdown, some workers are
facing mental health crises in terms of extreme pressure and emotional stress on the front line, such as social care workers and medical staff, while others suffer anxiety while furloughed or working from home. Our Covid-19 Resilience Workshops are aimed at alleviating mental health issues through facilitated discussion and coaching, as well as providing some ‘silver bullets’ in terms of practical skills for carers, medical staff, or those dealing with conflict or feelings of isolation in their virtual workplace.
Silver bullets for Covid-19 mental health and wellbeing
The workshops are specifically tailored to each individual clients’ needs to promote mental health wellbeing and a positive, solution-focused mindset. In addition, they deliver ‘silver bullet’ skills for immediate practical use in any difficult conversation or caring situation, such as bereavement or anxiety. They can be delivered over one day, half a day, or as a series of workshops, and by distance or face-to-face.
The content of each workshop is specifically created to suit each group’s needs and can include:
- Review of current challenges and achievements
- Skills for supporting others in crisis
- The Five Levels of Listening
- Respecting boundaries: Permission Protocol
- The WAIT model for critical conversations
- The “Don’t Want – Do Want” model for resolving conflict
- Skills to provide maximum levels of support where only minimum time is available
- Being ‘present’ in bereavement situations
- The solution-focused approach
People who will find the workshops useful:
- Managers leading virtual teams
- Clinical staff including nurses and doctors
- Anyone managing situations of conflict, bereavement, anxiety or stress, e.g. carers
- HR staff
- Workers who have to manage virtual communication
- Coaches and therapists
“Allowed me to look deeper into myself and helped me understand my part in conversations and relationships at work and outside” – participant
To enquire about this workshop or discuss your needs, email us or call 020 7022 4923.
Develop a coaching culture in your own workplace
ILM Accredited Coaching and Mentoring courses
Coaching and Mentoring workshops
Leading Without Formal Authority training
Unconscious Bias workshops
Mental Health First Aid workshops
Neuroscience in Emotional Intelligence workshops
Coaching Keynotes and Conference Speakers
Train the Coach Trainer
Coaching Supervision workshops
Open Performance Coach Training courses
Testimonials from our clients
For further information email us or call 020 7022 4923.
At Culture at Work we provide global management coach training and leadership development programmes at all levels, including C-Suite, for organisations in 33 countries and in all main business languages. We can provide in-house courses by webinar, open coach training courses in London, ILM Endorsed, Level 5, Level 7 and Diploma qualifications, manager-as-coach courses, plus general leadership development and team building programmes. To read case histories of all these activities, Click here.