Our coaching and mentoring workshops are practical events which can last anything from one hour to three days. Whatever the length, participants will always take away at least one useful coaching technique which they can put into place in their own working environment immediately. A half-day presentation will deliver an introduction to performance coaching skills, while a three day coaching course provides the first steps towards becoming a fluent leader as coach, or coaching manager.
- Designed by business people for business people
- Structured to be practical, embed the skills for the long term and use managers’ time efficiently
- Uses best practices refined and shaped by the feedback of thousands of participants
- Based on proven methods and the use of unique and novel learning techniques
- Delivered by experienced trainers
After an introductory three day coaching and mentoring workshop, participants may join top-up performance coaching courses at a later date to become fully qualified as a coach or coaching manager, to the same standard of certification as our ILM accredited Manager as Coach course. The ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) is the UK’s foremost awards body for workplace qualifications. As an ILM Centre, we are able to deliver ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications at all levels.
At NCR, we combined performance coaching skills training with NCR’s regular sales training, to embed both the skills at the same time.
“It is the best course I have been on and the most useful one to me in my entire life, not just at work”. – VP Retail NCR USA
Read the NCR case history here.
People who would benefit from Coaching and Mentoring Workshops:
- Leader as Coach
- Senior and Middle Managers
- Team Leaders
- Learning and Development Heads
- HR Executives
- Executives wishing to take the first step towards becoming coaching managers
- Leadership conference keynote and workshop organisers
To find out more about bringing this course into your workplace, email us or call 020 7022 4923.
Develop a coaching culture in your own workplace
If you want to bring a coaching culture into your organisation, click for details of the following training courses and coaching and mentoring workshops:
ILM Accredited Coaching and Mentoring courses
Coaching and Mentoring workshops
Leading Without Formal Authority training
Unconscious Bias workshops
Mental Health First Aid workshops
Neuroscience in Emotional Intelligence workshops
Coaching Keynotes and Conference Speakers
Train the Coach Trainer
Coaching Supervision workshops
We deliver in-house programmes worldwide and in all main business languages
Download free coaching articles here