Our coaching and mentoring workshops are practical events which can last anything from one hour to three days. Whatever the length, participants will always take away at least one useful coaching technique which they can put into place in their own working environment immediately. A half-day presentation will deliver an introduction to performance coaching skills, while a three day coaching course provides the first steps towards becoming a fluent coaching manager.
- Designed by business people for business people
- Structured to be practical, embed the skills for the long term and use managers’ time efficiently
- Uses best practices refined and shaped by the feedback of thousands of participants
- Based on proven methods and the use of unique and novel learning techniques
After an introductory three day workshop, participants may join top-up performance coaching courses at a later date to become fully qualified as a coach or coaching manager, to the same standard of certification as our ILM accredited Coach Training course.
At NCR, we combined performance coaching skills training with NCR’s regular sales training, to embed both the skills at the same time. The VP of Retail in NCR USA said:
“It is the best course I have been on and the most useful one to me in my entire life, not just at work”.
Read the NCR case history here.
People who would benefit from Coaching and Mentoring Workshops:
- Senior and Middle Managers
- Team Leaders
- Learning and Development Heads
- HR Executives
- Executives wishing to take the first step towards becoming coaching managers
- Leadership conference keynote and workshop organisers
Contact us to discuss bringing an event into your workplace
Read a case history of the performance coaching skills course we ran for NCR, combining performance coaching skills with sales training here.
If you are interested in bringing coaching techniques into your organisation, click here for details of our in-house coaching courses.
For details of coaching keynotes and conference speaking click here.
Find out how to develop a Coaching Culture Strategy for your organisation here.
For Train the Coach Trainer click here.
We deliver in-house programmes worldwide and in all main business languages.
Download free coaching articles here.