Culture at Work provides a variety of coaching and mentoring workshops to take any organisation all the way along its coaching culture strategy pathway:
Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring
Practical events which can last anything from one hour to three days, aimed at providing an understanding of coaching, and the coaching approach to mentoring, through practical experience of one or more foundation coaching skills.
- Designed by business people for business people
- Structured to be practical, embed the skills for the long term and use managers’ time efficiently
- Uses best practices refined and shaped by the feedback of thousands of corporate participants
- Based on proven methods and the use of unique and novel learning techniques
Participants may join top-up courses at a later date to become fully qualified as coaches or coaching managers to the same standard of certification as our Coaching and Mentoring course.
Participants who would benefit from Coaching and Mentoring workshops:
- Senior and Middle Managers
- Team Leaders
- Learning and Development Heads
- HR Executives
- Executives wishing to take the first step towards becoming internal executive coaches
Contact us to discuss bringing the course into your workplace