As a leader, do you find yourself feeling that:
- you are driving initiatives and engaging limited input from your staff?
- you are too busy to spend time with, listen to and coach your teams?
- the real meetings, where decisions are made, take place in private after the team has ‘gone through the motions’ at the big meetings?
- your feedback demotivates people instead of helping them?
How would it be if:
- you were managing a team of enthusiastic people who take ownership of their work, learn from mistakes and proffer solutions instead of problems?
- you were leading a team who take the initiative and spontaneously asked for your input when they needed it so you didn’t ever have to check on them?
- the time you now spend monitoring progress were to be freed up so you could plan ahead, visualise, listen more and encourage your reports?
Transformational Leadership Programmes
Our Transformational Leadership and Team Building programmes are tailor-made to suit leaders at all levels, from CEO to future leaders. We help managers identify their strengths and develop their own authentic, congruent leadership styles, and provide them with simple management skills and tools.
We create whatever is needed to transform your leaders, from six month coaching and training programmes for boards of directors, to one day events aimed at uniting teams.
These programmes will be useful to:
- CEOs, COOs and board directors
- Senior and Middle Managers
- Non-collaborating teams
- Teams in conflict
- New teams brought together because of amalgamations or restructuring
- Anyone undergoing changes in structure at work
See the following case histories to understand the work what can be achieved:
- CLM 2012 Olympic construction consortium (see below for testimonial)
- Sheffield Museums
- Canterbury Schools
Contact us to discuss your leadership needs.
Testimonial from CLM 2012 Olympic construction consortium: