Our transformational Leadership and Team Building programmes are tailor-made to enhance leadership skills at all levels, from C-suite to future leaders. We support leaders in organisations across 33 countries, through a combination of manager-as-coach and C-Suite coach training, board meeting facilitation, and a variety of leadership skills programmes. We help managers to identify their strengths and develop their own authentic, congruent leadership styles, while providing them with simple management skills and tools.
We create whatever is needed to develop your leaders, from six-month programmes for C-Suite coaching leaders to one day events or presentations for coaching managers.
As a leader, do you find yourself feeling that:
- you are driving initiatives and engaging limited input from your staff?
- you are too busy to spend time with, listen to and coach your teams?
- the real meetings, where decisions are made, take place in private after the team has ‘gone through the motions’ at the big meetings?
- your feedback demotivates people instead of helping them?
How would it be if:
- you were managing a team of enthusiastic people who take ownership of their work, learn from mistakes and proffer solutions instead of problems?
- you were leading a team who take the initiative and spontaneously asked for your input when they needed it so you didn’t ever have to check on them?
- the time you now spend monitoring progress were to be freed up so you could plan ahead, visualise, listen more and encourage your reports?
Take a look at our case histories to understand what can be achieved in terms of leadership and team development:
- CLM 2012 Olympic construction consortium – six month leadership and team building programme for C-Suite and directors
- Sheffield Museums – one day team building programme
- Canterbury Schools – one day change management facilitation programme
- PMI (Philip Morris International) – a global manager-as-coach programme, creating a coaching culture in its eighth year, for C-Suite and Senior Leaders
- Hilti Tools – a multi-national performance coach training programme, now in its ninth year
Contact us to discuss your leadership and team building requirements.
If you are interested in bringing Performance Coach Training into your organisation, click here for details of our in-house courses.
For details of our coaching workshops and presentations click here.
For details of coaching keynotes and conference speaking click here.
Find out how to develop a Coaching Culture Strategy for your organisation here.
For Train the Coach Trainer click here.
We deliver in-house programmes worldwide and in all main business languages.
Download free coaching articles here.
See case histories of how we have helped leadership and team building in other organisations here.
Read more about leadership and team development in Carol Wilson’s book: