In order to respond to the many and varied situations which arise during the practice of executive coaching, this advanced coach training workshop has been designed to provide experienced coaches with a range of additional tools and models to draw upon. Some are more suitable for use in formal coaching sessions and others for manager-as-coach. Most of the topics can be extended and run as one-day courses on their own, including Mindfulness, Clean Language, Team Development, Neuroscience in Coaching, Coaching Skills Review, Goal Setting and Leadership Archetypes.
The style of the training is highly interactive. Participants will have plenty of co-coaching opportunities to practise working with the tools, to discuss best practice issues, the use of the tools, and to ask questions.
Participants receive a manual or handout with a summary of each tool.
If you are looking to enhance your coaching skills and having difficulty choosing which topic to study next, this is an excellent way of finding out by experience which training will be most useful for you to pursue, and congruent with your style of learning and delivery. Click here for a case history of this course.
This course is currently run as an in house option only, not as an open course.
Guided by the trainer, participants gain practical experience of a selection of the following tools:
- Change Management (including John Kotter’s 8-step change model)
- Mindfulness at Work
- Values questionnaire
- Leadership Archetypes
- Spatial goals
- EXACT goal setting
- Limiting beliefs
- Mindfulness at Work
- Neuroscience in Coaching
- OK Corral
- Transactional Analysis
- Generative Thinking meetings
- Cross-cultural team building
- Coaching skills review
- Nancy Kline’s Thinking Environment
- Neuroscience in coaching
- David Grove’s Clean Language (coaching with metaphor)
This workshop can be delivered either face to face or remotely:
- Two face-to-face days over 4-6 weeks with paired practice in between to embed the learning;
- In two parts, each part comprising one face-to-face day plus a follow up distance session one month later;
- As one or more remote workshops, each comprising two two-hour sessions, delivered one month apart.
In all cases, participants will be paired up to practise in between, over four practise assignments for each module
Style of Learning
- live demonstrations by trainers
- interactive practice by participants
- a safe and fun learning environment
- fast paced and challenging
If you are interested in bringing coach training into your organisation, click here for details of our in-house courses.
For details of our coaching workshops and presentations click here.
For details of coaching keynotes and conference speaking click here.
Find out how to develop a Coaching Culture Strategy for your organisation here.
For Train the Coach Trainer click here.
We deliver in-house programmes worldwide and in all main business languages.
Download free coaching articles here.