Build a coaching culture at work with our ILM accredited coach training and leadership development programmes:
- Manager-as-coach training
- Leadership development programmes
- Public become-a-coach courses
- Distance training by webinar
- ILM Endorsed, Level 5, Level 7 & Diploma in coaching and mentoring
- Leading without formal authority
- Neuroscience of emotional intelligence
- Mindfulness workshops
- Mental Health First Aid training
- Advanced executive coaching skills
- Coaching supervision training
- Coaching and mentoring workshops
- Team building events
- Keynotes and conference speakers
- Case histories
- Client testimonials
Creating a Coaching Culture with Coach Training and Leadership Development Programmes at Culture at Work
Founded in 2005, coach training provider Culture at Work has delivered cutting edge coaching and mentoring programmes to international corporations including IKEA, NCR, GE, IG, PMI (Philip Morris), Hilti, DSM, Medtronic, KPMG, RBS and IPF (International Personal Finance), and to numerous public sector organisations including England Rugby (RFU), CLM 2012 Olympic Construction Consortium, the BBC, Arts Council England, Kent County Council’s South East Coaching & Mentoring Network (comprising 16 public sector organisations), various other county councils, several schools, and the NHS, including the Royal Free, Guys, St Thomas’, Barts, East London, North Middlesex and St Mary’s Paddington Hospital Trusts. We regularly receive feedback that our courses have provided the best management training that participants have ever experienced.
The key features that make our programmes stand out are:
- As an ILM Centre, we can deliver executive coaching and mentoring courses at Endorsed, Levels 5 and 7 and Diploma certification. Our foundation course is also accredited by the Association for Coaching and recognised by Portsmouth University Business School.
- Our MD and course designer, Carol Wilson, has 25 years’ experience as a corporate director and managing director, which gives her a unique understanding of the needs of managers in the workplace. She spent a decade working at board and MD level with Sir Richard Branson, running some of the Virgin music companies, which enabled her to experience Virgin’s coaching culture at first hand.
- Carol formed a company with coaching pioneer, the late Sir John Whitmore, to develop his time-honoured GROW model and coaching for performance training, partnering him as coach training providers in a number of projects include IKEA leadership training. Sir John authored “Coaching for Performance“, now regarded as the coach’s ‘bible’ and translated into 19 languages, and much of our training is based on his influence and principles.
- Our trainers and coaches are highly skilled, charismatic and all have experience as workplace managers, so understand the needs of business leaders and teams.
|Culture at Work Certificate||ILM Endorsed
|ILM Level 5
|ILM Level 5
|ILM Level 7
|ILM Level 7
Video: What is a Coaching Culture?
Coach training provider Carol Wilson explains what a coaching culture is and how it works:
Video: Review of a GROW coaching session
Executive Coaching expert Carol Wilson reviews a coaching session based on the GROW model
and explains why it works:
Video: Client Testimonial – KLASS
Participants in our ILM coach training course at Alice Smith School in Kuala Lumpur discuss
their experiences of attending the course and putting coaching principles into action: