Create a coaching culture with coach training provider Culture at Work’s ILM accredited coaching and mentoring training. We provide leadership programmes and coaching skills training at all levels.
- Manager-as-coach training
- Senior management training
- Public become-a-coach courses
- Distance coach training
- ILM Accredited coaching and mentoring training
- Leading without formal authority
- Neuroscience of emotional intelligence
- Mindfulness workshops
- Mental Health First Aid training
- Advanced executive coaching skills
- Coaching supervision training
- Coaching and mentoring workshops
- Team building events
- Keynotes and conference speakers
- Case histories
- Client testimonials
Creating a Coaching Culture, through Coach Training for Managers, and Coaching Skills for Leaders Programmes at Culture at Work
Founded in 2005, coach training provider Culture at Work has delivered cutting edge coaching and mentoring training globally, to corporate and public sector clients globally. We regularly receive feedback that our courses have provided the best management training that participants have ever experienced.
The key features that make us unique as a coach training provider are:
- As an ILM Centre coach training provider we can deliver ILM accredited coaching and mentoring courses at Endorsed, Levels 5 and 7 and Diploma certification. Our foundation coaching skills training course is also accredited by the Association for Coaching and recognised by Portsmouth University Business School.
- Our MD and course designer, Carol Wilson, has 25 years’ experience as a corporate director and managing director, which gives her a unique understanding of the needs of managers in the workplace. She spent a decade working at board and MD level with Sir Richard Branson, running some of the Virgin music companies, which enabled her to experience Virgin’s coaching culture at first hand.
- Carol formed a company with coaching founder, the late Sir John Whitmore, to develop his time-honoured GROW model and coaching for performance training, partnering him as a coach training provider in a number of projects include IKEA leadership training. Sir John authored “Coaching for Performance“, now regarded as the coach’s ‘bible’ and translated into 19 languages, and much of our coaching skills for leaders training is based on his influence and principles.
- Our trainers and coaches are highly skilled, charismatic and all have experience as workplace managers, so understand the needs of business leaders and teams.
|Culture at Work Certificate||ILM Endorsed
|ILM Level 5
|ILM Level 5
|ILM Level 7
|ILM Level 7
Video: What is a Coaching Culture?
Coaching pioneer Carol Wilson explains what a coaching culture is and how it works:
Video: Review of a GROW coaching session
Executive Coaching expert Carol Wilson reviews a coaching session based on the GROW model
and explains why it works:
Video: Client Testimonial – KLASS
Participants in our ILM accredited coaching course at Alice Smith School in Kuala Lumpur discuss
their experiences of attending the course and putting coaching principles into action: